Visit Loreto Lake
Just like Biao Lake, Loreto Lake is another old crater currently covered by water. Lake Lore located in the centre of the volcanic island of Bioko, forty kilometres south of Malabo and ten kilometres west of the town of Riaba. The lake is approximately 1,350 meters above sea level. This trekking adventure is the lightest of all our offered experiences here ar Rumbo Malabo. It is just a 30-minute walk to reach the breathtaking views. Depending on the day, we might be licky and find monkeys and other endemic species.
- 4 – 5 h (driving included)
- 1h hiking in addition to the time at the lake
What is included?
- Light trekking adventure
- Trekking of around 30-45 min from the beginning to the lake
- Depending on the days, potential to find monkeys and other endemic species
- Wonderful trip to combine with something else in the afternoon.
What sould I take for this activity?
- Hiking boots
- Light pants