The island of Bioko is the main island of Equatorial Guinea, located northwest of the continental region. Malabo, situated in the north, is the capital of the country and the most important city. If you like adventure, fauna, and flora, this should be your choice!
- Welcome to Malabo! We will be waiting for you at the Malabo International Airport, and we will take you to Moka to start your adventure in an unknown Equatorial Guinea. Depending on the time your flight arrives, we will have some surprises for you.
- The first excursion will be with a local guide who will tell us the history of the Bubi people and take us to the most mystical and “haunted” place of the Island of Bioko, Lake Biao (Lake of Moka). It is the cradle of the Bubi people, which happens to be an inactive volcano. It floods and gives us spectacular views of both the fauna and the virgin flora.
- Do not think it is a simple walk; we will do a real exploration of the jungle where you will feel like Indiana Jones, with a machete in hand and much to explore.
- Do you want real adventure? Today is the day, Ureka is the place to be. Magnificent walk along a virgin beach. Different rivers will cross while hearing the sounds of nature spawned with giant tortoises (depending on the dates).
- A pleasant walk, beach barbecue with an overnight stay in tents so we can admire the stars.
- Breakfast and sunrise on the beach, and after making a splash with the lights of the dawn, we cannot leave you here… we will start our way back to the city of Malabo.
- Once in town, last afternoon free to finish buying last-minute gifts before going home.
- We promise that the day will be hard, so we will reward you with the rest of the day off to rest.
- The next visit will be at the seafront! And then Malabo’s National Park will be next, where we will enjoy and a multitude of various local trees and art from Guinean authors.
- Unfortunately, we will say goodbye here. We are sure you will have enjoyed it as much as we have. We will take you to the Malabo International Airport, and we will do all the necessary procedures for you. And most importantly, we will be waiting for your return.
- 5 days
- Accommodation of 5 nights with breakfast included.
- Documentation required to obtain a visa.
- Pick up and drop off at Malabo International Airport
- All entrances to national parks
- Photographic and tourist permits.
- Transportation from the hotel to the starting point of any tour.
What is NOT included?
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Everything that we did not mention before.