Glance at the Bioko Island
Located northwest of the continental zone, Bioko Island is the main island of Equatorial Guinea. The country’s capital Malabo is situated in the north part of the island. If you are running out of time, or Equatorial Guinea is a stop at your final destination. Look at Bioko Island as the best package to suit your needs. You will visit Bioko Island without miss a bit, the direction to go? The heart of Bioko.
- Welcome to Malabo! If you are not used to it, you will feel high humidity, distinguishing tropical areas. But do not worry, we will be waiting for you at the airport and we will take you to your accommodation you have chosen. If the schedules allow, we will give you a tour of the city so that you can enjoy its surroundings from the beginning of your trip.
- After breakfast, we will explore Luba, Riaba, Baney, and Moka’s coastal and inland villages. We will discover how locals live and part of this beautiful island’s history while being in the midst of the jungle.
- Are you wondering where do we find hidden beaches? Don’t worry! We will take you to Arena Blanca and Riaba beach, where the sound of the sea will relax you and the warm water of the Atlantic will make you feel fresh and ready!
- Do you want to visit the highest point on the island? Then let us check out Basilé peak, three thousand meters above sea level. Today we will take you to the town; we will have a panoramic view of the city of Malabo and Mount Cameroon.
- Later, we shall relax in Sipopo City with a tranquil walk on the Horacio islet; it is a haven of peace. Prepare your camera to snap the most exciting shots and become the envy of your friends.
- Once relaxed, we will return to the city of Malabo and enjoy a restful afternoon.
- Today we will take care of visiting the seafront and the Malabo national park. It may be the last stop but not the least important. The schedule will vary depending on availability before departure.
- Sadly, we will say goodbye here. We are sure you will have enjoyed it as much as we have. We will take you to the airport, and we will do all the necessary procedures for you. And most importantly, we will be waiting for your return.
- 4 days
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast included.
- Documents necessary to obtain the visa.
- Pick up and drop off at Malabo International Airport.
- All entrances to the national park.
- Photographic and tourist permits.
- Transport from the hotel to the starting point of any tour.
What is NOT included?
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Everything that we did not mention before.