Paddle surfing is much more than just a sport, and that is why we want to offer you the opportunity to develop it in a landscape as idyllic as Equatorial Guinea.
Contact us, and we will tell you the schedules as well as the availability. We have floating jackets of all sizes and boards for all ages.
Knowing anything is not an excuse anymore.
There are four basic positions for practicing Paddle Surf:
- Prono or lying down: You will place the shovel between the chest and the table in this position, and then we will row with the arms freely. This position offers maximum safety. Especially useful in headwind situations.
- Sitting or “captains of our own boat”: This is a free position to gain confidence with our board on which it is challenging to fall. Once this posture is dominated, we will be ready to move to the knees or standing.
- Kneeling: Ideal position to leave the coast or in areas of moderate waves. It produces more stability than standing up, but it can be uncomfortable if you put all the weight on your knees.
- Standing: This is the more classic and more recommended position. With this position, you will get an improvement and enjoy the sea breeze.
So now you can try to climb a board and enjoy this wonderful sport!
Paddle Surf Details
- 30-40 min
- An accessible introduction to Paddle Surf
- Rent of Board and Paddles
- Rental of floating jackets
- Voluntary photography session
What should I bring for Paddle Surfing?
- Bathing suit and towel
- Some backpack or waterproof bag for the phone
- Willing to learn and have fun
You are willing to get more. The treatment and the kindness were the best
A really good trip. Definitely recommendable
A fantastic trip, full of unforgettable memories.