Paddle surfing is much more than just a sport and that’s why we want to offer you the opportunity to develop it in a landscape as idyllic as Equatorial Guinea.
Contact us and we will tell you the schedules as well as the availability. We have floating jackets of all sizes and boards for all ages.
Knowing anything isn’t an excuse anymore.
There are four basic positions for practicing Paddle Surf:
- Prono or lying down: In this position we will place the shovel between the chest and the table and then we will row with the arms freely. This position offers maximum safety. Especially useful in headwind situations.
- Sitting or “captains of our own boat”: This is a free position to gain confidence with our board on which it is very difficult to fall. Once this posture is dominated we will be ready to move to the position of knees or standing.
- Kneeling: Ideal position to leave the coast or in areas of moderate waves. It produces more stability than standing up, but it can be uncomfortable if you are putting all the weight on your knees.
- Standing: Classic and more recommended position. With this position you will get a greater advance and enjoy the sea breeze.
So now you can try to climb a board and enjoy this wonderful sport!
Paddle Surf Details
- 30-40 min
What is included?
- Free introduction to Paddle Surf
- Rent of Board and Paddles
- Rental of floating jackets
- Voluntary photography session
What sould I take for Paddle Surfing?
- Bathing suit and towel
- Some backpack or waterproof bag for the phone
- Willing to learn and have fun